ELEVATED AND MOVING AHEAD.


With gratitude to Almighty Allah, I am deeply honoured to announce my elevation from Ekarun Balogun Olubadan of Ibadanland to Ekerin Balogun Olubadan of Ibadanland.

I sincerely thank His Imperial Majesty, Oba Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja, Arusa I, the 44th Olubadan of Ibadanland, and members of the Olubadan Advisory Council for the trust, honour and confidence reposed in me through this elevation. I receive this new responsibility with humility, gratitude and a renewed commitment to serve with loyalty, dignity and respect.

I was unable to personally attend the elevation ceremony at the Olubadan Palace, Oke-Aremo, Ibadan, as I am currently in the Holy Land performing Lesser Hajj (Umrah). I am grateful to Almighty Allah for the opportunity to seek His blessings and guidance at this important moment in my life and to offer prayers for Ibadanland, Oyo State and our people.

I deeply appreciate everyone who represented me and everyone who attended the ceremony, including the Mogajis, His Royal Highnesses, Baales, my political colleagues and friends, led by the Director General of the All Progressives Congress Gubernatorial Campaign Council, Asiwaju Yemi Aderibigbe, as well as members of the Olofiere family, including Alhaji Abdullahi Abiola Alli, who stood in for me at the ceremony.

Your presence, dignity, support and love carried me at a moment that means so much to me, and I am deeply grateful.

A step up in rank is a step up in responsibility.

In Ibadanland, honour comes with service, and progression comes with greater responsibility to the people. This elevation is therefore not simply a new title. It is a renewed call to serve, to listen, to unite and to contribute even more to the peace, progress and development of our people.

I receive this honour as a responsibility from my people, and I am ready for the work ahead.

Ibadan is moving. Oyo is moving. And together, we must keep moving AHEAD.

The Oyo AHEAD vision is about a state that works, a people who prosper, communities that are strengthened, and a future we can all be proud to build together.

I recommit myself to serving Ibadanland and Oyo State with humility, integrity, courage and an unwavering sense of duty.

The elevation is an honour.

The responsibility is ours.
The work is ahead.
And I am ready to serve.

#BSA2027
#OyoAHEAD
#ÌtayoÒyó

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROTEST: RESIDENTS OF OWODE ESTATE, ZONE 4, APATA, STAGE PROTEST AGAINST UNDEVELOPED LAND IN APATA.....SAYS IT CONSTITUTES CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

JAMZ FM'S OAP, AMB. AFOLABI OLAYEMI OLANIYI BAGGED TRADITIONAL TITLE AS OTUN MAYEGUN IN AMOSUN, IBADAN

KILLING A BABY BEFORE ARRIVAL: THE IRONIC VANDALISATION OF THE LAGOS–CALABAR COASTAL HIGHWAY AND THE CASE FOR HIGHWAY GUARDS’ DEPLOYMENT// By Aderogba Adebayo Taofik, mni