Accord Candidate For Oyo South Senatorial District, Kolapo Kola Daisi Message To Apata Community Over Inferno.

Statement on Apata Fire outbreak;

Apata Fire: Kola-Daisi commiserates with victims, offers support.
A sad day in the Apata commununity of Oyo South yesterday evening with a fire outbreak that led to multiple losses. I commiserate deeply with traders, bike men and every other citizen who lost their wares and merchandise to this unfortunate incident.
I offer immense gratitude to all first responders, including men of the fire service, the Police and the Amotekun, who were on hand to manage the situation. I also appreciate my friends in the Apata Youth Organization, led by Mr. Laolu Oyeniran, whose on-the-spot efforts worked in tandem with the DG of the Kolapo Kola-Daisi campaign organization, Mr. Sunday Babalola and Otunba Rotimi Ajanaku, to call both fire and major radio stations for help.
I already have commissioned a process that will guide my team in providing series of support to victims in due course.
As a we approach the holidays, I urge all citizens to stay safe, and I pray for Almighty Allah's protection for ourselves, our families and loved ones. Amin.

Idris Kolapo Kola-Daisi
Accord Senatorial candidate for Oyo South

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROTEST: RESIDENTS OF OWODE ESTATE, ZONE 4, APATA, STAGE PROTEST AGAINST UNDEVELOPED LAND IN APATA.....SAYS IT CONSTITUTES CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

JAMZ FM'S OAP, AMB. AFOLABI OLAYEMI OLANIYI BAGGED TRADITIONAL TITLE AS OTUN MAYEGUN IN AMOSUN, IBADAN

KILLING A BABY BEFORE ARRIVAL: THE IRONIC VANDALISATION OF THE LAGOS–CALABAR COASTAL HIGHWAY AND THE CASE FOR HIGHWAY GUARDS’ DEPLOYMENT// By Aderogba Adebayo Taofik, mni